The blog where I plug what's new with my site!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Metroid Fusion 2 idea

It's an Idea I have for a continuation of the metroid fusion game. this one I would mak a first person shooter game for teh ninetendo Wii, and would feature a new character one who has a suit like Samus's original suit but manufatured by earth forces. it would be the first ever metroid game that would feature a co-op story line. the crowning touch would be that you could play split screen or wi-fi mode. meanwhile it's just an idea. and I am currently inking this sketch so I can color it. so watch for my first coloring attempt in a year.

3 Comments:

Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

love the characters duded! These are great!

4:06 AM

 
Blogger Geoff Leonard said...

you should see it now that it's in pen

6:22 AM

 
Blogger R.A. MacNeil said...

Nice Metroid. Lee showed me the pen. Sweet stuff.

-Ryan

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home